Prizes worth 25.000 Euros will be given away. The proceeds from the go to Shark Angels Organization
Every day throughout the show, visitors can buy lottery tickets and instantly win prizes, including dive vacations in Palau, scuba gear from SCUBAPRO, and so much more.
The final prize count has been done. Sam’s Tours and the sponsoring partners will give away more than 550 prizes with a total worth of more than 25.000 Euros during the 9 days of the boot show in Duesseldorf, Germany.
The sponsoring partners and prizes are
- Sams’s Tours in partnership with Palau Pacific Resort, Palau Royal Resort and Palau Central Hotel: Vouchers for 7 nights and 5 days of diving
- Sam’s Tours: Vouchers for diving days and dives, reef hooks, head bands, slap straps, key chains, lanyards, pens, and notebooks
- SCUBAPRO: 2 x Mantis 1 Dive Computer, 4 x MK25 /S 600 Deep Blue Titanium Regulators, 2 x Synergy mask, 1 x cabin bag, 1 x duffle bag
- Artwork from these renowned underwater photographers:
- Nancy Abramson, USA
- David Benz, Germany
- Tobias Friedrich, Germany
- Udo Kefrig, Germany
- Pascal Lecocq, France
- Greg Lecoeur, France
- Gerald Nowak, Germany
- Shark Angels: T-Shirts, hoodies, plush sharks, books, and stickers
- Indyplush: Plush sharks
- Sealife: Dive lights
- Tauchen & Unterwasser: Current issues of the magazines, mini subscriptions and special editions
- Reise-Inspirationen: The only German travel- & dive guide to Palau
- Neptunic: T-Shirts and caps
- China Airlines: Coffee mugs, tea set, caps, and USB sticks
The lottery tickets can be purchased at the booth of Sam’s Tours in hall 3, E 74.
Exhibitor Data Sheet
The proceeds from the lottery will be donated at the end of the show to Shark Angels. Shark Angels, a non-profit organization, is leading a worldwide movement to save sharks by inspiring others to take action.