A unique & versatile light weight portable tender. Base on our custom design for Coast Guard Boating Education NZ.
The Takacat L is one of the lightest catamaran dinghies on the market and weighs only 20kg (240 L)! This clever inflatable is an ideal secondary or primary tender when space and or weight is at a premium.
- Weighs only 20kg (240L)!
- Unique open bow design for safety
- Bag to water in minutes
- Solid transom design
- Exceptional stability on the water
- Large diameter tubes (0.42m) for a dry ride
- Portable (Rolls up to fit in a bag)
- Easy to row
- Suitable for outboard engines from 2 to 6 HP
- Heavy duty under-tube rubber protection
- Comes with a range of standard accessories incl pump, bags etc.
- Available in two convenient sizes 2.4m and 2.8m
Takacat's large diameter tubes plus catamaran hull design provide exceptional stability. When you are out on the water, if boarding from the mother ship or enjoying a spot of fishing, you will really appreciate the stability of your Takacat.
The new L Series is light and easy to handle. No hard hull & fittings to damage your main boat or car. Easily lifted on-top of a hard top or simply pulled into the cockpit or onto the bow. Davits can also easily be fitted due to long straight sides and you also have the options of simply deflating and packing away.
Exhibitor Data Sheet