Hoek Brokerage & Hoek Design Naval Architects
Hoek Brokerage; A distinctive approach
Initially set up as a service for existing clients, Hoek Brokerage has branched out to achieve international renown in the niche yachts developed by Hoek Design Naval Architects. A Close partnership with the design office gives Hoek Brokerage a privileged position in five specific areas:
- Yachts from the boards of Hoek Design, constructed around the world
- The current yachts of owners who are developing a new project with Hoek Design
- Truly Classic Yacht
- Premium classic or semi-classic yachts that meet the Hoek Design philosophy
- The chartering of Hoek designed yachts
Hoek Brokerage delivers a dedicated and tailor-made service, leveraging on our personal expertise and insider knowledge of the Hoek-designed yachts and their respective owners.
Moreover, our in-depth know-how regarding the yacht design and building process is available to discerning clients.
The dual added value provided by Hoek Brokerage can be summed up as:
- Insider information on the performance and qualities of the yachts we sell
- A comprehensive understanding of the niche market that Hoek Design has created in this type of sailing yacht.
The team has a rich experience in the design and building process and has sailed most yachts built to a Hoek Design. Moreover, an intimate knowledge of other yachts built at the many yards known to Hoek Design and Hoek Brokerage is offered.Hoek design Naval Architects
Founded in 1986 by Andre Hoek, Hoek Design is today one of the worlds leading offices for yacht design, naval architecture and engineering. Based at the heart of the Dutch yacht building industry, it offers a comprehensive range of styles, from truly classic to ultra-modern.
Superbly balanced with top performances to match, all our yachts are created by a highly experienced team using the latest design tools. And they all share that distinctive and elegant Hoek look.