By passionate divers for divers
Underwater we offer access to a fascinating variety of dive sites. In front of the resort is "house reef" which is very rich in fish and great for night dives, while there are underwater mounts, walls and wrecks easily accessible from the resort. Macro enthusiasts will be particularly thrilled, but you also have a chance of seeing turtles, reef sharks, bumphead parrotfish, big groupers, and the amazing diversity of fish and invertebrates on the most biodiverse coral reefs in the world.
Our diving facility operates to PADI standards. We offer very personalized diving services to suit and safely assist divers of all levels of experience. The maximum number of divers with one guide is 4.
The house reef in front of the resort is a great place for training beginners.
At least twice a day we offer boat trips to the surrounding dive sites. The destinations are set according to the individual preferences of our guests. The departure times for dives in the inner circle is flexible as well, the guests can choose if they want to go with a guide or explore the underwater world by themselves.
Daytrips to our spots in the outer circle start at 09:00 am.Facilities
- Library with marine identification books
- Toilets and hot water showers
- Washing sink and drying facilities
- 24h Charging station
- Large equipment room with a locker for each bungalow
- Complete sets of well-maintained rental equipment for at least 15 divers (Scubapro, Mares & Rough Waters)
- 15 Scubapro regulators and BDCs
- Card reading devices, CD- and DVD-burners for underwater photography
- Rental of underwater lights and dive computers
- First-aid equipment incl. oxygen supply on the boat and at the base
- 3 Compressors (Bauer and Coltri Sub)
- 8, 12 & 15 Liter Aluminum tanks, INT & DIN Valves
- Camera room with work places and chargingstations