SLEEK CURVES AND DOUBLE FOLD
The highest quality center console fishing boat available, and now you need the very best folding T-top to go with it? Weve got you covered—literally—at Fishmaster. You can see the new curvaceous styling at a glance, matching the sleek lines of todays boats. Available in both anodized and bone-white powder-coat, you can choose whichever finish best matches your fishing machine.
Like the Original Fishmaster T-Top, the Pro Series utilizes our Patent #7418918, so it will easily fold down for garage or dry stack storage with the unique second canvas fold - purchase our Pro Series Quick Release Knobs to fold this t-top in minutes without tools. Standing a hair over 84 inches over the deck when fully upright, folding the top down saves you several feet of overhead clearance (the exact folded height depends on what your boat may or may not have in front of the console).Features:
PRO SERIES T-TOP TECH SPECS
- Universal fit on any center console or rib/inflatable boat with a console 24" to 50" wide.
- It Folds Twice™ - Once at the side supports and a second time in the canvas.
- Beefed up 2.25" tubing will not rattle and shake in fresh or salt water.
- OEM styling that matches the lines and look of modern boats.
- Two tier canopy is 35 square foot with a truss design that keeps the Sunbrella® fabric taut to repel water and block sun.
- Ergonomic grab handles are 1.9" in diameter for a comfortable and secure hold.
- Works seamlessly with side console door. No modification needed!
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed! If you don't love it, we want it back.
Stamp of Approval :
- 6061 T6 AVIATION GRADE ALUMINUM
- Billet machined clamps, tubes, and breakaways.
- Ø 2.25" TUBING
- The beefiest side structure supports on the market today.
- TWO TIERED CANOPY
- Top truss structure supports all universal fishmaster accessories.
Each Pro Series T-Top has a sticker with a serial number printed on it for lot trace ability and production validation on construction.Time Tested Engineering:
design concept and construction has been independently tested for harmonic vibration and impact testing. Virtually stimulating years of use.CANOPY WITH TRUSS DESIGN
Canopy works much like the side support frames often found in more higher end custom tower designs. Our two tier structure keeps the Sunbrella® canvas top tight to repel water and offer proper drain of moisture while sitting at a dock or underway. Choose from nine Sunbrella® canvas colors to match your boats look. Over 35 square feet of coverage to protect from the sun or an unexpected downpour.AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE FINISHES TO MATCH YOUR BOAT
Match the Pro Series T-Top to your boat's accents by choosing between polished and bright-dipped anodized or a black or white powder coat finish. These finishes are masterful at protecting against harsh marine environments; however, the manufacturing process differs.
Polished then anodized gives the ttop a .5 to 2.5 micron finish that protects against salt, sun, and rain by preventing corrosion. This finish results in a durable and easy-to-clean ttop.
Powder Coat heats polyester powder to fuse into a protective layer and provide a finish with an average thickness of 5mm. Powder coat is high-quality and durable finish that never needs to be waxed. Car manufacturers commonly use powder coat for wheels.SIMPLE DIY INSTALLATION
Installation TipsOn all mounting bolts be certain to use anti-sieze to avoid gauling or problem.
All bolts are 316 stainless steel to protect against corrosion.
This is the same quality used in surgical medical instruments; nothing but the best!