We offer wallet efficient solutions for high performance complete carbon spar packages for any yacht type in the 25-65 footer range.
A carbon rig is much stronger, stiffer and lighter compared to alloy. Therefore, it gives much safer and smoother sailing (conditions) experience as well as superior performance. Due to resistance to corrosion and a high reparability in case of damage, it also has a much longer lifetime.Standard specification
- Via our online carbon rigging inquiry sheet we are normally able to send you a preliminary offer within 2 working day. This offer includes the main specifications of the rig suggested by our engineers.
- Made of high-strength carbon fibre pre-preg.
- Production technology: female moulding, with internal pressure bag at 5 bar, cured at 100°C.
- UV resistant painted finish (standard colour: mat black).
- Bonded carbon mainsail groove or alloy Harken/Antal mainsail track.
- Carbon masthead and airfoil shaped, low-windage Carbon spreaders.
- Uniform and durable, maintenance-free fittings from BSI, Bluewave, Harken and Pauger.
- CNC-machined cut-outs for the fittings.
- Rod standing rigging or Python© dyform.
- Once you confirm the order, the production is scheduled.
Average delivery within 4 weeks after the official order confirmation.
For more info, please download our mast brochure and carbon mast catalogue.