Summary of the characteristics of Pogo 30
A truly versatile yacht for very fast offshore sailing and coastal sailing (lifting keel), ideal for a small crew or family.
Length of 30 (9.14 m) and beam of 3.70 m. The Pogo30 is therefore more powerful than the Pogo8.50, with its greater width, hard chines, and its forward hull volume.
A lot of work has gone into designing a boat which planes easily:
– A powerful hull, latest generation, similar to the Pogo40S² and the Pogo50, offering amazing performance in light airs and which planes in light conditions and downwind.
– A light boat with full sail area, with a fibreglass sandwich hull for greater stiffness, making for a cleaner structure.
– Choice of a bulb keel inspired by the Pogo40S², or a deep swing-keel (to slip into anchorages).
_ Optionally available with aluminium mast with backstay or carbon mast without backstay
A comfortable boat, with a sober interior layout offering an unusually spacious interior for a 30 (9.14 m) yacht.
A bright interior with a view outward when standing or sitting in the saloon, as well as forward.
A versatile cockpit compatible with the requirements of a family and manoeuvring with a small crew.TECHNICAL DATA
- Hull length 9.14 m
- Max beam 3.70 m
- Lifting keel draft 1.05/2.50 m
- FK draft 1.90 m
- Displacement 2 800kg
- Berths 4+2
- Materials Glass – Polyester – PVC foam
- Architect Finot-Conq